Get Out of Debt With Yofii!
Yofii was started in 2016 after I completed a Product Management Course. It was one of those situations where I had an idea, had the algorithm to make my idea work, but I was lacking the information and experience needed to execute. I truly didn’t even consider to make a company out of my idea. The inspiration started with that Product Management Course. Fast forward today and we’ve pitched Yofii too many times to count. Our team has built an awesome network within the start-up and investor community, and we’ve grown a ton! Starting a company is challenging. After having started a B2C tech company, all of my other ventures feel like children’s play. No offense to business owners not in tech, we all have challenges!
Want to start a tech company? Here are some of the challenges you’ll have to face when starting a B2C Tech Company:
- Not running out of money before you’re profitable.
- Developing an application from scratch.
- Identifying a way to monetize your customers.
- Finding Tech Accelerators that work with B2C companies.
- Learning how to simply communicate your company to strangers.
- Finding the patience to explain to everyone that your company isn’t the same as your biggest competitor in the space.
- FinTech is blowing up so the uninformed listener will immediately say we’re like XYZ company whose focus is very different.
- B2C – Business to Consumer
- FinTech – businesses that provide financial services by making use of software and modern technology.
- Product Management – the business function of planning, forecasting, production, and/or marketing of a product or products at all stages of the product lifecycle.
- Tech Accelerators – programs funded by investors and usually run by successful entrepreneurs focused on helping companies scale their business, find product-market fit, and most importantly find their early customers.
Have any questions about Yofii? Feel free to reach out! E-Mail: email@example.com